Khamis, 15 April 2010

Need Some Gravy!

Hello readers! This is my new non personal blog. My personal blog will only cerita mainly about myself and this blog basically for non personal related entries. Thus, this blog will be very informative (I hope) for you to search and to share any news regarding any advertisement, news, contest, latest fashion, new products, tutorial and many more!!

Jadi saya akan jadikan blog ini very friendly. I'm not new to this blogging world. Why should I name my blog as "Need Some Gravy"?

..because life will never be 'tasty' without gravy;

Ahh, jangan bother lah ok?


Till then,
Marina
;)

1 ulasan:

easternC berkata...

wah just know bout ur now blog... here seem like got a lilbit of "color" ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright @ . | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates